Monday, September 7, 2009
Posted by: TANYAANG
Time: 11:38 PM
Comments: 0
The girl who can't be moved.
I'm so not dead.
Just beeen busy enjoying life..... Haha!
Emo times are gone!

Sometimes I feel like I'm so out of touch with people I used to know so welll.
But It's okay! Cause I've found friends that last forever. ^^
I've found my dream, I'm taking a step closer.
I've got a new haircut, I have watched a good movie today. I caught up with my old friends.
I don't feel neglected. And I'm into good music recently. And someone tagged me as beautiful on facebook and I really am! Muahahhahahhahahhahaha. I'm sure enjoying every single minute of my life and I love Greenday. And I'm looking forward to the time my dream is fulfilled. And I'm looking forward to finding my true loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. LOL. (Okay, I know I'm young still, But there'll still come a day I can look forward to.) Hehehehhehehheheh. Then I'll sure be smilingggggggg like zillion times wider than I am now..... HAHAHAHAHAHA! .



I'm mad.

Tanya Ang Tingya
"I woke up and
smiled,
realised that
reality is finally better than my dreams."


Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

Music player.