Thursday, July 23, 2009
Posted by: TANYAANG
Time: 5:33 PM
Comments: 0
Dear God...
Dear God,
Forgive me.


I've been thinking again. On the bus, when that mobile TV started playing this song, her voice was so soothing. I started to think again...

I really, honestly, seriously realised that I really cannot live without God.
And this is from the bottom of my heart.
I recalled giving up seat to an elderly just yesterday...
Being kind felt so good. And I've been realizing that I am already becoming the head and not the tail. I can already see the change in my academic results.
I've been realising I'm actually becoming a more considerate person.
A person who thinks before doing anything.
But then when I have thoughts about me sinning or not crediting God for who I've become now. I start feeling this emptiness like.. If all what I've done wasn't for God, then who is it for?
Why am I becoming such a better person so naturally? It seemed like I've always been a great person all my life. But in fact, I haven't.
I then, realised what I've been doing all along wasn't to impress anyone, but to glorify our Almighty God.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My birthday's coming, when don't i feel even a single bit of excitement?

Tanya Ang Tingya
"I woke up and
smiled,
realised that
reality is finally better than my dreams."


Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

Music player.